American Association of People with Disabilities
- non-profit cross-disability organization whose goals are: unity, leadership & impact.
Inter-American Conductive Education Association (IACEA)
- promotes and disseminates information about education, motor skill training, and assistance for people with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological disabilities.
National Research Center on Learning Disabilities Mission
- NRCLD's goal is to help educators, policymakers, and parents understand the complexity and importance of making sound decisions regarding whether a child has a specific learning disability.
The Natural Child Project
- It's vision is a world in which all children are treated with dignity, respect, understanding, and compassion. In such a world,every child can grow into adulthood with a generous capacity for love and trust.
National Association of American Business Clubs (AMBUCS)
- National AMBUCS?, Inc. is a non-profit service organization consisting of a diverse group of men and women who are dedicated to creating mobility and independence for people with disabilities.
Great Plains Chapter - Lawton, OK
- creating independance for people with disabilities.
New Mobility magazine
- a no-nonsense site with lots of current information.
- an accessible site for those with learning disabilities
-- Independence for people with disabilities
-- Independent Living Research Unit at TIRR
-- Healthcare and Disability Reimbursement Services
Drink-Aide is a revolutionary product that enables people in wheelchairs to drink fluids independently. This hands-free innovation provides greater freedom from caregivers an d promotes increased hydration and independence.
- the Unassisted Upperbody Excercise System for Quadriplegics
- Adaptive computer technologies